Regular 2024 update.
Game name changed to Napoleon’s Eagles, following a Trademark infringement complaint that was received without warning. Due to this, we are forced not to use Mark’s 40+ years well-known product name ‘War & Peace’, as his brand was only registered by Avalon Hill and him as a boardgame and not as a computer game.
New attrition rule as an option.
- Instead of a global die-roll, you may opt for a local die-roll (one die per color and per map area).
- Activate it as a module before starting a new game
- when you start a scenario, all previously selected options for the same scenario are selected by default.
- Removed the lead-time on the rules menu
- Removed cheating possibility on siege die-rolls.
- Better supply check
- Attrition tutorial
- The number of actions on the map button has been removed as too irrelevant