Here are the changelogs for the new updates we’ve released.
- When joining a battle after retreating form another one, it is not allowed to move into a hex which has just been vacated.
- After a maneuver on the rear attempt, you can’t cancel an attack (you rolled a dice).
- Waterloo : Hexes 2822, 2823 are part of Rhineland not France.
- Fixed minor discrepancies between the map and the coded terrain (rivers and mountains)
- Damaged then sunk naval units were set too force pool as damaged
- Naval damage requirement could wrongly carry over from one naval battle to another.
- Slightly faster screen edge scrolling
- Fixed the potential issue of ghost unit left on map when dragging fast a map piece to the one of the edges.
- The left menu and the step indicator on top hide when dragging a unit on map.
- Spain : the English supply units are now well supplying red land units in their coastal hex
- Austerlitz: the Austrian AI was not attacking on the its last turn
- Illegal entrenchment could be built despite movement by forced marching, quitting the game and reloading it.
- Regression issue preventing units to leave their country.
- Waterloo: French leader may still move independently of strength points on first turn
- Austerlitz: fixed an exception case freezing the IA.
- Spain: The automatic Spanish victory was not properly triggered.
- Land units were able to move after landing if disembarking on a hex already containing a friendly land force
- Naval units were not removed from map to fulfill a foreign war requirement if they were not a just enough ships on map. For the moment no choice for naval unit removal.
- Neutral units are allowed to move within their border.
- Neutral units may not enter an occupied Austria.
- Napoleon’s Apogee :Russian units may able to make naval move into French-controlled baltic cities
- Napoleon’s Apogee : initial control of Hanover’s cities.
- Final glory: Spanish reinforcement arrive at the same time as the French in January 1814, so that French forces do not freely crawl in Spain.
- Barcelona was a minor city in the code, it is a major city.