Here are the changelogs for the new updates we’ve released.
Regression fix for the land movement which was not stopped by enemy units
- Poniatowski is not available for build until Poland has been formed.
Waterloo, Final glory, Napoleon At Bay : French were getting 2 partisans per turn even if some P were still on map.
- When both sides must withdraw after a nail battle, the French player had the opportunity to choose the English retreat hex.
Much better performance for the land movement
- Year of conquest was too high when it occurred in December.
- Belgium should be attached to Holland if France did not annex it.
- Conquest of Portugal by Spain well managed.
Poniatiski was preventing French forces stacked with him to move if scenario were Poland is unformed
Waterloo: After the Coalition recaptured Brussels, It was not possible to enter Holland or Belgium.
- Rules Nations, page 6: added the conditions when to answer the Polish Question.
Waterloo: French demoralisation take into effect the following month
French partisans were not replaced on map after the firs turn of arrival.
Missing river between Antwerp and Amsterdam
Performance: slightly reduced lead-time to display possible move hexes.