Here are the changelogs for the first updates we’ve released.
Update 1.0.3 – Issue on first launch
The very first time, there was a technical issue prevent the game to run correctly.
The workaround was to quit and restart the app.
This version fixes this issue.
On Mac OSX, do not forget to grant access to the Document folder when prompted to do so.
Update 1.0.4 – 1.0.7
- Declining to attack on the second round of combat was looping against AI.
- Freeze in the 1812 scenario against Russian AI
- The Combat loss table rows were mislabelled.
- Music is back on the map
1796: added a note on Bonaparte and Austria.
Scenario 1813 Struggle of Nation
- Was not possible to move through Hannover’s territory. Need to restart any ongoing game.
- Special rule text updated
- The production is well saved after repairing ships
- Yearly addition to the force pools were done twice
- Naval load screen fix
- Foreign War display fix (for new games only)
- There were conflicts between naval and land units in the detach, merge, load screen