Here are the changelogs for these recent new updates we’ve released.
Forced march: the -1 French modifier was applied even if dismissed by the player.
- Was not always working properly after a forced march.
- Overrun units were not added to their force pool.
- The were doubles in the log entry after cancelling an overrun.
Do not propose 3 times in a row to advance after combat.
After a naval pick up, the left to right button remained hidden on the Merge/Detach screen.
Marengo : English reinforcement at sea.
- Spanish and Portuguese units were not added back to their force pool once destroyed.
- Ship repair.
- Units were not added back to their force pool after a forced march casualty.
- AI forces were not properly retreating when morale dropped to zero.
- AI freeze
- After a successful naval interception during the allied turn, the sequence wrongly switched to a French turn
- Wagram : Western Galicia is part of Austria
- Map: Area numbers were missing
- Final Glory: Dec 1812 French satellites were not removed from map
- Italy 1796: Austrian are supplied by Mantua and Milan
- Russia 1812 : additional French forces at Posen
- AI freeze case
- Should lessen issues bound to strong the document folder on OneDrive