Here are the changelogs for the new updates we’ve released.
- Partisans were not able to join a battle even if adjacent to the enemy.
- If the major power switches side, then its non-neutral satellites follows.
- Naval combat: loop case if the winner pursued but then was beaten.
- One of the use case for joining battle (withdrawing from another battle) was not working as the force was removed from the new battle at the end of the round.
- Cavalry in training
- Does not go to the force pool
- Are deployed independently from other land units of the same nationality
Grand Campaign :
- Do not display Turkey in the diplomacy panel as not relevant.
- When a nation switches side, its prisoners of war are liberated.
- AI freeze issue related to reinforcement
- Recheck supply when a force needs to move after joining a battle.
- No alliance roll on first turn.
- Italy, Egypt : added a note about Bonaparte, being able to move only up to 10 SP.
- The number of required MP was wrongly set to the shortest path, instead of the chosen one.
- It was also sometimes possible to move more than 3 MP.
- Better handling of production points allocated to naval repairs.
- Overrun regression following land move performance improvement.
- There was a loss choice conflict between cavalry charge and morale. Now, cavalry loss has priority over morale.
- Naval choice loss lock with double sunk result required and not enough ships to absorb loses.
- Transported land units were lost from map when undoing a naval move