Here are the changelogs for the new updates we’ve released recently.
- Forest was not giving defensive bonus in winter.
- Better supply check after elimination of a side in a battle or after reinforcement arrival
- Fixed land unit issues for liberated Brunswick/Hesse when Prussia is still Pro-French
- The alliance pre-requisite of force pool emptyness only applies to a neutral country.
- The force pool was containing land units already destroyed or part of an expeditionary force.
- Russian leaders were not always removed from map when Russia enters war with Sweden or Turkey.
- Piemontese cities are not supply sources for Austrians.
2P: Delete a game where I have just been invited
- A basket button replaces the surrender button once the game has been resigned. Update 1.1.14
- If a nation is conquered then aligned with its conqueror, then all its city are considered controlled for victory purpose. The mean that a pro-French Prussia implies Konigsberg as French-controlled.
- The side flag reflects that state on top of the city hex.
- A Pro-French Spain was wrongly able to place reinforcement in enemy occupied Spanish cities.
- If Italy is conquered by the Coalition and later liberated, its land forces wrongly wearing red coats.
- The program pre-select the weakest unit to lose.
- No production for Italy if aligned with the Coalition
- When a MP is conquered, all naval units not in a home port are removed from map and arrive as reinforcement next turn.
Fixed issues on double consecutive choice for losses.
A battle was stopped if defenders in city where reinforced by adjacent forces.
- A conquered Spain was wrongly re-entering war via Spanish war entry.
Combat losses :
- Always display the choice loss screen.
- Losses remained displayed for info afterwards until the end of the round.
Display victory screen for 1-player game at end.
- Madrid is worth 6 production points for Spanish scenarios and Grand Campaign when Spain has been invaded.
- Grand Campaign: French addition to force pool when entering Madrid or Lisbon.
Better supply checks
- If France controlled both Netherlands and Portugal, Portugal was appearing twice on the production screen.
- In case of reinforcement undo, built naval units were not removed from map.
- Portuguese and Spanish stored naval build points should be divided by 6 upon conquest as special production rules are no longer into effect.