Here are the changelogs for the new updates we’ve released recently.
- No die symbol on the alliance button if no side has any chance to align a country
- Correct cumulation of stored naval points
- A transport may load supplies even if in absence of land units in the hex.
Laying siege issue fixed
- Clicking on the blue notification icons was not showing the details.-
- When a field force was completely destroyed during retreat, and another force was inside city, the enemy was wrongly able to advance into the city hex.
- When besieged units failed to achieve a sortie, then they retreat into the city, the battle ends and the siege goes on.
- When a friendly relief force joins this sortie in strength, besiegers morale was not reset to zero.
- When a relief force engages the besiegers, besieged units may attempt to join the battle.
- pursuit allowed against lone TRS.
- The die-roll was not displayed during the second round if the winner stays the same as first round.
- 2-player: the player was sometimes able to bypass loss requirement
Limited overseas supply
- Supply points were hidden by another nation’s main supply source.
- Supply check is done at unloading time.